1. 20110609: lost renderer
This was while trying to get the load order to be consistent and correct, so that renderers are always stacked in the same order as in the vap (except for spectrograms). This is on Jeremy's home development environment. Note this included new code, that was not yet released.
- load file:/home/jbf/ct/autoplot/bugs/pw/rendererOrder3.vap. This correctly shows the three panels overplotted.
- reset. This correctly resets.
- load file:/home/jbf/ct/autoplot/bugs/pw/rendererOrder3.vap. Now only two traces are visible. The blue trace is there--but it's displaying the wrong data.
- reset. The remaining renderer has that mystery dataset there.
- try to reset the URI. The renderer doesn't show it.
- this bug still presents itself.
- this bug was fixed at some point.
The copy plot elements down still shows one bug. I fixed a long-standing one where the renderType would get reset, demonstrated in
- load http://www.rbsp-ect.lanl.gov/data_prot/rbspa/rept/level3/rbspa_pre_ect-rept-sci-L3_$Y$m$d_v$(v,sep).cdf?FEDU&timerange=2013-02-04
- right-click, "Plot Style"->Spectrogram
- right-click, "Add Plot"->"Copy Plot Elements Down"